|Plan to join us on Wednesday, April 13 for the second webinar in 2016 of the ICMA Coaching Program:
Building Civic Leadership and Community
Date: Wednesday, April 13
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM, PT (1:00 – 2:30 PM, ET)
|Registration is free! Pre-registration is required.Register at icma.org/coachingwebinars.|
Can’t make it to the live webinar? Register for the webinar and get an automatic email notice when the digital recording is available.
1. Why is it important for local government agencies to help build civic leadership and community?
2. What are effective strategies to encourage civic leadership and community building?
3. What are examples of best practices that agencies can use?
4. What resources are available to support you?
* Ed Everett, Next Door, retired City Manager, Redwood City, CA
* Mike Goodrum, Assistant City Manager, Sugar Land, TX
* Roy Otto, City Manager, Greeley, CO